Tuya Smart App & Smart Life App FAQ
Last Updated on : 2021-07-22 04:15:22download
Device networking issues
- My device was disconnected，how can I reset it?
- What should I do when my device goes offline?
- The light changed from flashing to regular, but it still fails to connect?
- (For most of the Routers)How to configure separate Wi-Fi SSIDs for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands?
- What should I do when my device fails to connect to the network?
- Device can not resume after a power failure?
App use issues
- The function and usage limit of Tuya Smart app and Smart Life app.
- I have a device whose old schedule (ghost schedule) is active?
- How do I restore a faulty device to factory settings?
- Why can’t I receive pushed messages from the app?
- What should I do when a smart task (one-click or automation) runs incorrectly?
- What should I do when a timed task is not performed correctly?
- What should I do when a firmware upgrade fails?
- Unable to share devices with my family/others?
- How to configure Tap-to-Run and Automation?
- How do I download my camera videos stored on the cloud?
- Can I view my camera videos stored on the cloud on my PC?
- Can I use your app on iPad
Third-party control issues
- The app can control the device, but it failed to use the Third-party control?
- What kind of voice commands does Alexa Echo support?
- What language does Google assistant support?
- Does Zigbee device support voice control?
- Does the group created in this app support Alexa/Google/IFTTT voice control?
- After I add a tap-to-run scene to Siri and delete it, I add another tap-to-run scene with the same name to Siri. Why does the system inform me that the name is in use?
- Can I directly connect my devices to a third-party smart speaker?
- Why doesn’t a smart speaker respond when I use it to control devices or scenes?
- Why does “Incorrect username or password” display when I register an account and bind a skill?
Menu Structure –
Basic Network Configuration –
Connecting your Devices
- Via App
- Via App